She charted a great "BOO" design for the back. It means a bit more stitching, but it's awfully cute! I strayed from the original threads and used variegated orange and green and used the variegated orange insted of black for the lettering. Now I wish I had done it as the chart suggested, but I'm not going to re-stitch, so I will have to live with this version. Maybe when I finish-finish it, I'll like it more.
Julia left a lovely comment about my dollshouse and it got me to pulling out my mini needlework WIPs.
Here is the progress to date on my Art Nouveau Bellpull. It's being stitched over 1 on 32 count silk gauze. This beautiful kit came from Janet Granger. When finished it will measure 4.5 by .5 inches ~ I can't work on this when I'm tired!
You can see what it will look like when it's finished here on Janet's website:
My "Bless This House" mini sampler from Janet Granger is almost done. Just a bit of back-stitching left:
|Bless This House stitched over 1 on 28 count evenweave|
While I was digging though my mini stash, I came upon this micro mini project I made last summer:
Sorry for the glare of the flash. I tried taking it in full sun, but it was too shadowy and dark without the flash. Wish I could say I made the lace in this teeny purple parlor, but alas, I did not. Maybe next time!